Carolien Sino, MSc, (1968) nurse scientist (Maastricht University), researcher for the Dutch Association of Physicians of Pulmonary diseases and Tuberculosis (NVALT) where she studied information methods about quitting smoking to be used by pulmonary physicians. Sino worked as a team leader in home care, as a practical trainer at the hospital and as team leader at a university of applied sciences.
Prevention of medication-related complications with older adults
Currently she is a member of the research group for Nursing and Allied Health care for chronically ill people of the Hogeschool Utrecht University of Applied Sciences as well as a teacher in Nursing. She will focus on the prevention of medical-related complications with older adults in the context of a doctoral programme.
- Chair Committee Education. Professional Association of Nursing The Netherlands.
- Expertmember Polypharmacy and older people. RIVM
- Boardmember Zorgpact Midden Nederland
- Boardmember Nursing & Pharmaceutical Care NuPhaC
- Member ‘bestuurstafel Gezond Utrecht’
- Member ‘Sectoraal Advies College Hoger Gezondheidszorg Onderwijs (HGZO) Vereniging Hogescholen’