Judith Tielen (1972) has been a researcher at the Market Research, Marketing and Innovation research group since October 2013. Within the research group, she is setting up research programmes that look at the effect of Branding (brand identity and profiling) in healthcare.
Since graduating in medicine, Judith Tielen has been working at the unique intersection between strategy, marketing and healthcare. She specializes in brand orientation and has coached several organizations in how to connect vision and strategy with concrete action plans. She is currently carrying out a range of larger and smaller research projects into the real effects of brands across the entire breadth of the healthcare service.
Judith is co-author of the management book ‘Business Plan on 1 A4, be successful with OGSM’.
Judith also links her expertise with the political and social healthcare in the municipal council of the City of Utrecht and at the scientific research bureau of the Dutch Liberal Party (VVD) (Prof Dr Telders Foundation).
CV in brief
- 2004 - 2014 Partner / strategic marketing consultant at Business Openers (Positioning of various companies and healthcare organizations, including Erasmus MC, 's Heeren Loo and Saxenburgh Groep)
- 2002 - 2004 Global Brand Management at Friesland Campina
- 1996 - 2002 Brand Management at Procter & Gamble
- 1990 - 1996 Medicine at Utrecht University
- 1995 - 1996 Health Care Policy and Management at Utrecht University