dr. Lisette Munneke (1976) is a research fellow at research group Methodology of Practice-based Research since September 2013.
- September 2013 – present Research fellow at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Research Group Methodology of Practice-based Research
- January 2008 Doctoral degree, Utrecht University. The title of the dissertation is: Arguing to learn: Supporting interactive argumentation through Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning. Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Kanselaar and Prof. Dr. P.A. Kirschner (university of Utrecht)
- September 2013 Senior Teacher at Instituut Archimedes, Faculty Education
- 2007 – 2013 Teacher at Instituut Archimedes, Faculty Education
- 2000 – 2007 Ph.D candidate and teacher at Educational Sciences, University of Utrecht
- 1995 – 2000 Educational Sciences, Utrecht University